piątek, 2 grudnia 2016

Holidays and Christmas Party Outfit Ideas


As the Holidays and Christmas are approaching quickly, I decided to share with you some of my Party Outfit Ideas.  If you have to go to lots of Holiday parties, here are some stylish ⇒ dresses,
I think you should look at them.

I was searching on one of my favorites online shops⇒StyleWe.com and I chose few very trendy pieces. I divided my review in several styles


Ponieważ czas ferii i Bożego Narodzenia zbliża się dość szybko, postanowiłam podzielić się z Wami moimi pomysłami na gwiazdkowe stroje. Jeśli musicie wybać się na kilka takich okolicznościowych imprez myślę, że warto spojrzeć na tych kilka stylowych ⇒sukienek 


Na jednym z moich ulubionych sklepów internetowych ⇒StyleWe.com wybrałam kilka bardzo modnych propozycji.  Podzieliłam mój wybór na kilka gorących trendów.




ruffle sleeve dresses

Dresses with puffy sleeves is one of my favorite trends this season. I love the simple forms.

Sukienki z bufiastymi rękawami to jeden z moich ulubionych trendów tego sezonu. Uwielbiam proste formy. 


romantic style


If you have some classy Christmas party to go to you could wear this romantic style dresses. Lace is definitely perfect choice ! I'll opt for red or black.

Jeśli wybierasz się na jakieś eleganckie Bożonarodzeniowe spotkania, możesz założyć sukienki w stylu romantycznym. Koronka jest zdecydowanie doskonałym wybórem ! Ja zdecydowałabym się na czerwoną lub czarną.



                                  velvet

Another mega hot trend this season is velvet. You want to be fashionable invest in a dress.

Kolejnym mega gorącym trendem tego sezonu jest aksamit. Chcesz być modna to zainwestuj w sukienkę.





Sweater Dress


Of course, I also have a something for those who do not like to freeze, which is nice and warm sweaters dresses

Oczywiście mam także propozycję dla tych co nie lubią marznąć, czyli ciepłe i przyjemne swetrowe sukienki




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags