niedziela, 13 kwietnia 2014

Say YES !

I've been blogged about wedding dresses many time before. I think this is very important for all the womens. I believe that we all would like to look like a princess in our special day. Okey, I have to admit that I'm a big dreamer so on my wedding I would love to have the most gorgeous dress ever.

While I was searching online I have found amazing collection for wedding dresses 2014 at MissWeddingWear. I am charmed by their beautiful assortment. They have such a huge selection of different dress that I get dizzy... :)

You want to know what else caught my attention on this page. It's a fact that dresses are made ​​from the finest materials and are carefully finished. But also that each dress can be tailor-made so we are sure that it will be perfect for us.




O sukniach ślubnych pisałam już wiele razy. Myślę, że ten temat jest bardzo ważny dla wszystkich kobiet. Wierzę, że każda z nas chciałaby  wyglądać jak księżniczka w tym wyjątkowym dniu. Okey, muszę przyznać, że jestem wielką marzycielką i tak na mój ślub chciałabym mieć najwspanialszy strój. 

Ostatnio przeszukałam internet i znalazłam niesamowitą kolekcję sukien ślubnych na 2014  na MissWeddingWear. Jestem oczarowana ich asortymentem. Mają tam tak ogromny wybór różnych sukni, że aż się w głowie kręci. 

Chcecie wiedzieć co jeszcze przykuło moją uwagę na tej stronie. To fakt, że suknie są wykonane z najlepszych materiałów i są starannie wykończone. Lecz rownież to, że każda sukienka może być uszyta na miarę dzięki czemu mamy pewność, że będzie ona idealna dla nas.




3 komentarze:

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags